Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 07, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Readme Uganda.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Quiro Media and Publishing CO. LTD, Kampala.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Readme Uganda, accessible from https://readmeug.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality digital products and excellent customer service. We understand that sometimes you may need to return or cancel a purchase, which is why we have developed the following policy for handling returns and cancellations for our digital products.
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, we do accept returns for digital products in certain circumstances. Specifically, we will accept returns for defective files or if the product was not as described on our website. If you believe you have received a defective file or the product was not as described, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of purchase with a detailed explanation and proof of the issue. We will then review your request and, if we determine that the product was defective or not as described, we will provide you with a replacement file or issue a full refund.
Please note that we do not accept returns for digital products simply because you have changed your mind or no longer wish to use the product. All sales of digital products are final, except in the case of defective files or if the product was not as described on our website.
If you need to cancel an order for a digital product before the product has been downloaded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel the order and issue a refund, provided the product has not yet been downloaded.
Once a digital product has been downloaded, we are unable to cancel the purchase or issue a refund. This is because digital products are non-tangible and cannot be returned or exchanged. We appreciate your understanding of this policy.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://readmeug.com/contact
- By phone number: +256 773 334003